This was a no-brainer. I already had an It Cosmetics in Silk Taupe and planned to get more colors. When b-Glowing had them for 60% off I was delighted to get Midnight Navy and Rich Plum. After all, I'd pay full retail price for these smooth waterproof eyeliners.
Everything I said last month about It Cosmetics Silk Taupe still stands:
- The anti-aging claim is ridiculous.
- The eyeliners are, indeed, waterproof and everything-proof.
- Application is a dream with any eyeliner brush.
- The finish is beautiful and matte, pigment intensity is top-notch
- Removal takes an oil formula and a little patience.
- This is one of the best gel liners I've tried.
The colors are named aptly. Midnight Navy is a sapphire blue that is far enough from black to be noticed. It's slightly less navy, really, and more of a royal while still being navy-ish. Rich Plum is a nice take on purple. with some reddish brown tones. They're beautiful, and while not absolutely unique, none of the other eyeliner gel/creams I currently have is exactly like either one of them. Or so I tell myself.
Bottom Line: Worth it even at full price.
It Cosmetics Midnight Navy & Rich Plum Liner Love Waterproof Anti-Aging Crème Gel Eye Liner ($24 each, made in Korea) are available at Ulta.