Here's another collection of questions I've received lately in comments and by email. Tonight's theme is perfume, of course, with a more personal focus.
- Is there a perfume from your past you're a little ashamed to admit liking and wearing?
- What's the one perfume note you hate the most?
- What perfume would you prefer never to smell again?
- What is the first perfume you remember smelling?
- How do you test perfumes? How long do you test before writing a review?
- What's your favorite note in perfume?
- A celebrity that should never ever have a perfume is...
- What's on your current perfume wishlist?
- A discontinued perfume you miss the most?
- Follow-up to a recent post: so who would you like to make your bespoke perfume?
- How many perfumes do you wear in one day?
- A (perfume) trend that you pray would go away?
- Do you have a "the one (bottle) that got away"?
- What perfume would you choose for Kate and William's wedding? (the question was asked before the actual wedding. What would you wear as a guest?
- What do you wear on days you're having hard time picking one scent?
- Given the chance to ask your Uncle Serge one question, what would it be?
- Do your cats respond to perfume? Anything specific they like or dislike?
Thank you to all who asked questions. It's always fun.
Photo of Rita Hayworth applying perfume: Glamour Magazine.