There's something about the month of June that feels glorious. I'm not yet over this whole summer thing, my roses are in full bloom, there are cute dresses to wear and sexy sandals to enjoy. What can go wrong? The A/C, that's what. The technician didn't make it here today, making me dread tomorrow's 80 degree weather. But for now, I'm basking in summer breeze, good perfume and good beauty reads:
Don't forget your sunscreen. Fab over Forty lost her new AVEENO Hydrosport SPF 50 sunblock to her son.
- More sun protection: BeautyXposé showed us how to shimmer in the sun with Hawaiian Tropic's new sunscreen. A classic. I can smell it as I type.
- Best Things in Beauty embarked on the Rouge Bunny Rouge makeup journey. It's a slippery slope.
- Café Makeup was hopping down the same bunny trail. Sea of Tranquility will make you glow. Indeed.
- The Beauty Look Book discovered a refreshing and moisturizing treat for your skin: Koh Gen Do's Macro Vintage Essence Mask. Need. Want. Order.
- Check out Gouldylox Reviews for a unique foundation (and founder) you should know.
- DivaDebbi found that John Frieda's Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight styling spray made her hair humidity-proof. Herein the Northeast this is a real achievement.
- Product Girl is onto one of the best secrets of the universe: Maison Francis Kurkdjian’s Washing Liquids. It doesn't get any better than this.
- Daly Beauty has some beautiful thoughts for June.
Stay cool, beautiful and happy!
Photo from myvintagevogue.com.