Most worn recently:
1. Chanel No. 5 in every formulation and incarnation from Eau Premier to vintage extrait and everything in between.
2. Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3. Reaching out to my inner animal.
3. Vintage Armani (the original 1980s one). It's all about the oakmoss. Take that, IFRA.
Bottles topping my current wislist:
1. Tauer Perfumes- Orange Star. Why, of course.
2. Guerlain- Bois Torride. A recent love.
3. Ormonde Jayne- Orris Noir. Went through enough samples to fully justify a bottle.
Famous people who should team up with Etat Libre d'Orange to create a perfume:
1. Grace Coddington
2. Carla Bruni
3. J.K. Rowling
(notice that I didn't say Betty White)
Scents I wish Christopher Brosius would capture for me:
1. Cat- Especially my Lizzy's sweet spot behind the ears, Peter's fluffy belly and Giselle's forehead.
2. The moment you open your car door when you arrive at the beach on a very hot day.
3. My mom's lemon rind and chocolate chip cake.
I should hate but I really (really!) don't:
1. Voyage d'Hermes -A somewhat redundant typical Elena creation that manages to be better than the sum of its parts.
2. Serge Lutens L'Eau -I don't care what he says. This is what Uncle Serge cooks up when the suits at Shiseido tell him to come up with something that would actually sell. And it's very appealing.
3. L'Artisan Nuit de Tubereuse -It has a very detectable mango note. 'Nuff said.
How about yours?